The Synthesis, Structures and Chemical Properties of Macrocyclic Ligands Covalently Bonded into Layered Arrays [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Texas A & M University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The overall goal of this project is to utilize mixed metal phosphonate phosphates for the separation of lanthanides as a group from actinides and further separate individual actinides.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 11/15/2005 - 09/30/2011
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14392587