Electronic Structure of Transition Metal Clusters and Actinide Complexes and Their Reactivity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 6 pages; size: 0.2 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Our research in this area since October 2007 has resulted in seven completed publications and more papers of the completed work are in progress. Our work during this period principally focused on actinide complexes with secondary emphasis on spectroscopic properties and electronic structure of metal complexes. As the publications are available online with all of the details of the results, tables and figures, we are providing here only a brief summary of major highlights, in each of the categories.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/06/2008., "llnl-proc-407534", Presented at: DOE Condensed Phase and Interfacial Molecular Science (CPIMS) 2008, Warrenton, VA, United States, Oct 19 - Oct 23, 2008., and Balasubramanian, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14392698