IN SITU SURFACE X-RAY SCATTERING STUDIES OF ELECTROSORPTION [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- page(s) 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A short review of the application of surface x-ray scattering techniques to the electrode/electrolyte interfaces is presented. Recent results on metal, halide, and metal-halide adlayers with three specific systems: Bi on Au(100) and Au(110); Br on Au(100) and Ag(100); and the coadsorption of Tl with Br or I on Au(111), are given as an illustration. Factors affecting ordering of pure metal and halide adlayers and the metal-halide surface compounds are discussed in some detail.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1998., "bnl--65730", " kc030202", "KC030202", and WANG,J.X.; OCKO,B.M.; ADZIC,R.R.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-98CH10886 and AS003CSD
View MARC record | catkey: 14394128