Complex oxidation effects in polymer degradation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The authors are working to understand why predictions of degradation behaviors and rates, based on accelerated thermal aging experiments, often fail to match with aging of polymers under service conditions. A main goal of these studies is to develop more reliable lifetime prediction methodologies.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
European polymer federation meeting,Basel (Switzerland),9-12 Oct 1994.
Wise, J.; Clough, R.L.; Gillen, K.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14394181