The gas-phase thermal chemistry of tetralin and related model systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 165 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The thesis is divided into 5 papers: gas-phase thermal decomposition of tetralin; flash vacuum pyrolysis of 3-benzocycloheptenone and 1,3, 4,5-tetrahydro-2-benzothiepin-2,2-dioxide (model systems for gas-phase pyrolysis of tetralin); high-temperature gas-phase reactions of o-allylbenzyl radicals generated by flash vacuum pyrolysis of is(o-allylbenzyl) oxalate; flash vacuum pyrolysis of 1,4-diphenylbutane; and flash vacuum pyrolysis of o-allyltoluene, o-(3-butenyl)toluene and o-(pentenyl)toluene were also used.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis (Ph.D.); PBD: May 1993
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1993., "is-t--1616", "DE94005277", and Malandra, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14394247