[Surface science instrumentation for the study of important catalytic and electrochemical interfaces]. Annual technical report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- California Institute of Technology, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The equipment combines several standard surface science probes (uv photoelectron spectra, thermal desorption, AES) with a state-of-the art x-ray photoelectron spectrometer and integrates with a dry box and a custom electrochemical cell. After the LEED chamber was remachined, the instrument has been performing satisfactorily. Various studies using the instrument were conducted in cooperation with other groups. Si surfaces were studied before and after use as a photoanode in a photoelectrochemical cell.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/75582--t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1992 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14394773