Influence of surface defects and local structure on oxygenate reaction pathways over metal oxide surfaces. Progress report, August 1991--July 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Chemical Engineering
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Work during the last year (August 1991 to July 1992) has concentrated on completing the previously initiated studies of the surface chemistry of C₁ oxygenates on particularly methanol SnO₂(110) and beginning studies of C₂oxygenate surface chemistry. During the remaining six months of the second budget period, the C₂ studies will be continued.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1991 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14394826