Infrared and visible laser double resonance studies of vibrational energy transfer processes in polyatomic molecules. Final report, June 15, 1988--June 14, 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Jackson State University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A study of the spectroscopy of chromyl chloride (CrO₂Cl₂?) in dilute solutions has been initiated. A discussion is given of its spectra and emission bands. 17 refs, 5 figs, 1 tab. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1988 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14394866