Separation processes using expulsion from dilute supercritical solutions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This invention relates to separation processes and particularly to isotope separation processes performed near the critical point of solvents for separation of solutes therefrom, and was developed pursuant to a contract with 5 the United States Department of Energy, contract number DE-AC05-84OR21400, and funded under WPF number ERKCT07.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
": US patent application 7-697,031"
Cochran, H.D. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14394869