Literature survey of isotopic abundance data for 1987-1989 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- I have compiled all of the data on isotopic abundance measurements and their variation in nature for the time period since the last General Assembly. Most of the data deals with the variations in the abundances as given by per mil deviations from some standard. As such, they are not of major interest to the Atomic Weights Commission. However, there were some measurements which are of general interest in this list.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/09/1989., "bnl-ncs-43162", " conf-8908150--1", "DE89017829", 35. International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) General Assembly, Lund (Sweden), 9-17 Aug 1989., and Holden, N.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14395059