Oligomer and mixed-metal compounds, potential multielectron transfer catalysts. Progress report, January 1, 1990--January 1, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Physical, photophysical, and photochemical properties of Ru(II), Re(I), Pt(II), and Cu(II) monometallic complexes and of Ru(II)-Ru(II), Ru(II)-Co(III), Ru(II)-Re(I) bimetallic complexes were investigated. In an application, Pt and Au working electrodes were modified with the hydrogel kappa-carrageenan (anionic polysaccharide from seaweed), which was cured on the electrode surface with Ru(II) trisbipyridine and methyl viologen. Max photocurrent obtained was 12 μA.cm².
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1990 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14395181