Molecular beam studies of reaction dynamics [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Purpose of this research project is two-fold: (1) to elucidate detailed dynamics of simple elementary reactions which are theoretically important and to unravel the mechanism of complex chemical reactions or photo chemical processes which play an important role in many macroscopic processes and (2) to determine the energetics of polyatomic free radicals using microscopic experimental methods. Most of the information is derived from measurement of the product fragment translational energy and angular distributions using unique molecular beam apparati designed for these purposes.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Combustion research contractor's meeting, Oakland, CA, USA, 3 Jun 1987.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14395428