Controlled synthesis of polyenes by catalytic methods [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The synthesis of the following polyenes, utilizing, a molybdenum catalyst, is described: vinyl alkylidene, and ortho-trimethylsilyl-phenylacetylene. (CBS).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14395611