(Hadamard transform imaging) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Michigan. Department of Chemistry, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes the design of, and image reconstruction capacity of a Hadamard Raman Microscopic imager. Microscopy of benzoic acid and graphite electrodes, as well as electrophoretic blotting, are described. (CBS)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/13996-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14395617