Perforated monolayers [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Our research over this past grant period has focused on (1) developing methods for making in situ permeation measurements at the air-water interface, (2) defining the structural and conformational behavior of selected calix(4)arenes, (3) defining the metal complexation properties of certain upper-rim functionalized calix(4)arenes, and (4) synthesizing a broad series of polymerizable calixarenes, to be used for constructing perforated monolayers and multilayers.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lehigh Univ., Bethlehem, PA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14396104