In situ radiological characterization to support a test excavation at a liquid waste disposal site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An in situ radiological detection system was developed to support a small test excavation at a liquid waste disposal site at the Hanford Site in Richland, Washington. Instrumentation, calibration and comparisons to samples are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1994., "whc-sa--2292", " conf-940524--14", "DE94016474", "35AF11201/35AF11202", 8. symposium on radiation measurements and applications,Ann Arbor, MI (United States),16-19 May 1994., and Bauer, R.G.; Troyer, G.L.; Keele, B.D.; Blewett, G.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14396276