Investigation of volume effects on the stability of remotely processes S-1 photocathodes. Interim report, February 1, 1976--30 June 1976 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 32 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- It has been demonstrated that the S-1 photocathode can be remotely processed and yet maintain stability over long periods of time. Although the method of process is unique, it is well understood and will yield devices which will maintain a similarity of operation. It is suggested that the Tube and Sensor Laboratories at Fort Wayne have demonstrated some of the stability requirements necessary to make the S-1 photocathode a useful tool in the research which ERDA is pursuing.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lynch, T. F.
ITT Electro-Optical Products Div., Fort Wayne, Ind. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14396523