Theory of chemical kinetics. Progress report, January 16, 1978-January 15, 1979 [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Franck-Condon approximation was applied to chemical dynamics with success. It was used to study angular distributions of reaction products in atom-diatom reactions. Long-range transitions in stochastic models were considered. The hydrodynamic stability of stationary and oscillatory convection in binary fluids was studied. Efficiency of thermal engines was also studied. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14396855