Recovery of SF<sub>6</sub> from air-SF<sub>6</sub> mixtures using sorption on activated charcoal [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An activation charcoal column can be used to selectively adsorb SF/sub 6/ from an air - SF/sub 6/ mixture. Appropriate adsorption and desorption temperatures are -45/sup 0/C and +100/sup 0/C, respectively. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1979., "conf-791092--1", Symposium of northeastern accelerator personnel, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 8 Oct 1979., and Jones, C. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14396872