Polymer research at synchrotron radiation sources [electronic resource] : symposium proceedings
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 198 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The twenty-two papers are arranged into eleven sessions entitled: general overviews; time-resolved x-ray scattering; studies using fluorescence, ion-containing polymers; time-resolved x-ray scattering; novel applications of synchrotron radiation; phase transitions in polymers; x-ray diffraction on polymers; recent detector advances; complementary light, x-ray and neutron studies; and neutron scattering studies. Seven of the papers are processed separately; three of the remainder have been previously processed. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "bnl-51847", " conf-8410112-", "DE85008488", Symposium on polymer research at synchrotron radiation sources, Upton, NY, USA, 29 Oct 1984., and Russell, T.P.; Goland, A.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397064