Analytical laboratories method No. 4011 - radiometric determination of uranium-232 in uranium bearing materials [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The method is designed for use on recycled uranium materials and is applicable to materials that will yield at least 100 mg of uranium. Typical analysis time is 24 to 30 hours. U-232 can be measured to a lower limit of detection of 1 ppb (U-235 basis).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397289