Experimental investigation of synfuel spray characteristics and combustion dynamics. Quarterly technical progress report, January 1-March 31, 1981 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 40 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Objective is to study both petroleum-based oils and synthetic fuels in spray combustion, by using advanced optical diagnostic techniques to study the processes of fuel injection and atomization, droplet ignition, and spray flame combustion. During this period, efforts were focused on the completion of the cold spray test facility, the design of the monodisperse droplet combustor, and the construction of an oil burner with the gathering of preliminary holography data. (DLC)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/30299-t3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Spectron Development Labs., Inc., Costa Mesa, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397422