Ultraviolet laser photochemistry of halogenated methanes [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The uv laser photochemistry of CF/sub 2/Br/sub 2/, CCl/sub 4/, CCl/sub 3/F, and CCl/sub 2/F/sub 2/ was studied. The emission spectra and dynamics of the halogenated alkyl radicals formed from the excimer laser photolysis of these compounds are reported. Possible mechanistic routes are also examined. Some results are given from studies on the kinetics of CCl, CCl/sub 2/, and CClF ground state radicals with various reactants.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "la-ur-80-2798", " conf-801139-1", Electro-optics/laser conference, Boston, MA, USA, 19 Nov 1980., and Oldenborg, R.C.; Tiee, J.J.; Wampler, F.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397553