Plutonium nitrate bottle counter manual [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A neutron coincidence counter has been designed for plutonium nitrate assay in large storage bottles. This assay system can be used in the reprocessing plant or in the nitrate-to-oxide conversion facility. The system is based on the family of neutron detectors similar to the high-level neutron coincidence counter. This manual describes the system and gives performance and calibration parameters for typical applications. 4 references, 11 figures, 9 tables.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1984., "la-10009-m", " ispo-203", "DE84011020", and Adams, E.L.; Menlove, H.O.; Holbrooks, O.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397612