Resonant multiphoton dissociation of small molecules. [Ethyl chloride; deuterated formaldehyde] [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Multiphonon dissociation (MPD) of ethyl chloride and deuterated formaldehyde was studied. The vibrational energy levels of a molecule is divided into three regions for understanding MPD. MPD dydamics are probably similar for all molecules in regions II and III, but in region I depend greatly on molecular structure and spectra. 7 figures, 1 table. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1979., "lbl-9782", " conf-790690-4", 4. international conference on laser spectroscopy, Rottach-Egern, Tegernsee, F.R. Germany, 11 Jun 1979., and Berman, M.R.; Moore, C.B.; Dai, H.L.; Kung, A.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397614