Polyurethane foam, 0. 05 g/cm/sup 3/ density. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A process developed to meter and mix Rigifoam 6003-2 material on an automatic mixing machine gave a substantially improved yield over the batch-mixing process used in initial development work. It has been shown that this process meets the necessary requirements for a high production yield. Previous evaluation of the Bendix Rigifoam 6003-2 foam system is discussed, as well as continued dimensional studies, long-term aging of material, and machine metering and mixing.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bdx-613-1964(rev.)
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bendix Corp., Kansas City, MO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397693