Annotated bibliography for liquid metal surface tensions of groups III-A, IV-A, and V-A metals. [82 references] [electronic resource].
- Ames, Iowa : Ames Laboratory, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 61 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An annotated bibliography has been prepared which includes summaries of 82 publications dating from 1920 and dealing with the measurement of the surface tensions of Groups III-A, IV-A, and V-A metals in the liquid state. The bibliography is organized by key element investigated, and contains a tabulation of correlations for surface tension as a function of temperature. A brief discussion dealing with variables and methods has been included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1976., "is-3829", and Burnet, G.; Murtha, M.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397952