Plutonium--uranium partitioning; alternate flowsheet Plutonium Reclamation Facility. [SEPHIS] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The SEPHIS computer program was used to predict the transient and steady-state concentrations in a stage-wise scheme for the Pu reclamation solvent extraction system. With the aid of the computer an alternative flowsheet for Pu--U partitioning was constructed. The goal of the alternative program is to reduce Pu losses from the initial stripping column and reduce the quantity of Pu-bearing wastes from the solvent extraction system. (JSR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Atlantic Richfield Hanford Co., Richland, Wash. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14397988