Using the Wolfsberg--Schactschneider program to calculate equilibrium constants for isotopic acetylenes. [C/sub 2/H/sub 2/ + C/sub 2/D/sub 2/. -->. 2C/sub 2/HD; C/sub 2/H/sub 2/ + D/sub 2/O. -->. C/sub 2/D/sub 2/ + H/sub 2/O; 40 to 2,000/sup 0/K] [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Equilibrium constants were calculated for the gas-phase isotopic exchange reactions C/sub 2/H/sub 2/ + C/sub 2/D/sub 2/ = 2C/sub 2/ HD and C/sub 2/H/sub 2/ + D/sub 2/O = C/sub 2/D/sub 2/ + H/sub 2/O at temperatures ranging from 40 to 2000/sup 0/K. No corrections to the harmonic approximation were made. The results agree quite well with experimental measurements.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1977., "ucrl-52210", and Pyper, J.W.; Liu, D.K.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14398200