Inspector-instrument interface in portable NDA instrumentation [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent electronics technology advances make it possible to design sophisticated instruments in small packages for convenient field implementation. An inspector-instrument interface design that allows communication of procedures, responses, and results between the instrument and user is presented. This capability has been incorporated into new spent-fuel instrumentation and a battery-powered multichannel analyzer.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IEEE symposium on nuclear science, San Francisco, CA, USA, 21 Oct 1981.
Halbig, J.K.; Klosterbuer, S.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14398282