General Chemistry Division quarterly report, July--September 1977 [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Analytical research and development work is reported on multielement analysis, time-resolved spectroscopy, fluorescence analysis, ionization potential of NP, excited state chemistry, polarized x ray sources, potentiometric titration of Na, determination of TATB in DMSO, determination of nitrobenzene in TATB, analysis of explosive composites, mass spectrometer automation, mass spectra calculation, solids formation in geothermal brine, water quality laboratory automation, aerosol coagulation, and multiple-gas analyzers. (JRD)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/30/1977., "ucid-15644-77-3", and Harrar, J.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14398467