About NICADD extruded scintillating strips [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The results of control measurements of extruded scintillating strip responses to a radioactive source Sr-90 are provided, and details of strip choice, preparation, and method of measurement are included. About four hundred one meter long extruded scintillating strips were measured at four different points. These results were essential for prototyping a tail catcher and muon tracker for a future international electron positron linear collider detector.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Zimmerman, J.; Bross, A.; Blazey, G.; Dyshkant, A.; Pla-Dalmau, A.; Chakraborty, D.; Kubik, D.; Rykalin, V.; Lima, J.G.; Nebel, T.; Zutshi, v.; Francis, K.; Beznosko, D.; Schellpfeffer, J.; Baldina, E.; Serritella, C.; Deering, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14399404