Ion Chamber Compensation Tests [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to present the results of a series of tests performed to determine the need for gamma compensation of the ion chambers used to monitor the neutron flux in the 100 Area reactors.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:dpsp-60-2258
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mallard, R.L. Jr.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/14/2003 - 02/14/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14399918