URI Program Final Report FY 2001 Grant for the University of Florida Training Reactor [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Florida, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of the URI program is to upgrade and improve university nuclear research and training reactors and to contribute to strengthening the academic community's nuclear engineering infrastructure.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/id/14067-1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
William G. Vernetson.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/10/2001 - 03/30/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400267