Test of a ZEUS BCAL module including presampler and shower max detector in a low energy beam [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Two possible upgrades, a shower max detector and a presampler, designed to improve the low energy electron/hadron separation capabilities of the ZEUS barrel calorimeter are described. Testbeam results are reported.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/hep/cp--94-85
E 1.99: conf-9409268--5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. international conference on calorimetry in high energy physics,Upton, NY (United States),25 Sep - 1 Oct 1994.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400383