A 140-element Ge detector fabricated using amorphous Ge blocking contacts [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A 140-element position-sensitive Ge detector has been fabricated as the prototype detector for the development of a monochromatic computed tomography system using synchrotron radiation. The detector was made in very few processing steps that included the use of amorphous Ge blocking contacts. The fabrication process and the results of testing the detector are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1993 IEEE nuclear science symposium and medical imaging conference,San Francisco, CA (United States),2-5 Nov 1993.
Pehl, R.H.; Dilmanian, F.A.; Luke, P.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400492