The CDF silicon vertex detector SVX and its upgrades [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The three generations of CDF silicon vertex detectors, SVX, SVX′, and SVX II, are described. SVX, which operated during Tevatron run Ia, achieved 10.6 μm resolution in r − φ. SVX′ is a radiation-hard device for run Ib with a similar but improved mechanical design and improved signal/noise. SVX II, which will be installed for run II, will track in three dimensions with radiation tolerance and electronics appropriate to a Main Injector environment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal/c--94/377-e
E 1.99: conf-9306398--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. workshop on vertex detectors,Lake Bohinji (Slovenia),12-17 Jun 1993.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400646