VLPC characterization for the Dzero upgrade [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The authors have studied the performance characteristics of approximately 4,000 Visible Light Photon Counters (VLPC) over a range of operating temperatures and biases. They will describe the characterization procedure and present the measured gain, noise, and relative quantum efficiency for the devices. They will also discuss the general operation of the devices and the significant problems encountered during the characterization.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1994., "fnal/c--94/318-e", " conf-940816--62", "DE95003742", "", 8. meeting Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society,Albuquerque, NM (United States),2-6 Aug 1994., and D0 Collaboration.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400662