Mossbauer spectroscopy with synchrotron radiation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The principles underlying observation of the Mossbauer effect with synchrotron radiation are explained. The current status of the field is reviewed, and prospects for dedicated experimental stations on third generation machines are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1993., "anl/xfd/cp--78584", " conf-930195--3", "DE93019753", 2. Nassau Moessbauer conference,Garden City, NY (United States),8 Jan 1993., and Alp, E.E.; Mooney, T.M.; Toellner, T.; Sturhahn, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400808