Physics requirements on hadronic calorimeters at the LHC and SSC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The physics goals of hadronic calorimeters at the SSC and LHC are studied to derive requirements on resolution, coverage, segmentation, noise, speed and depth.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. international conference on calorimetry in high energy physics,Corpus Christi, TX (United States),29 Sep - 2 Oct 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400893