Electron microscope studies. Progress report, 1 July 1964--1 June 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is a report covering the research performed in the Crewe laboratory between 1964 and 1992. Because of limitations of space we have provided relatively brief summaries of the major research directions of the facility during these years. A complete bibliography has been included and we have referenced groups of pertinent publications at the beginning of each section. This report summarizes our efforts to develop better electron microscopes and chronicles many of the experimental programs, in materials science and biology, that acted both as a stimulus to better microscope design and also as a testing ground for many instrumental innovations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1992., "doe/er/60437--7", "DE92040288", Crewe, A.V.; Kapp, O.H., and Chicago Univ., IL (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1964 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14400924