On the electronics for Experiment E687's trigger on hadron momenta [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (23 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this paper is to describe the electronic modules designed to process the E687 hadron calorimeter's 552 readout channels and generate a trigger signal based upon the total momentum and the total transverse momentum of the detected hadrons.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1990., "fnal-tm-1673", "DE90014878", and Hansen, S.; Buchholz, D.; Ramusino, A.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401093