Letter of intent for the study of CP violation and heavy flavor physics at PEP-II [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 343 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses the following topics on CP violation and heavy flavor physics experiments: Physics at PEP-II; detector overview; PEP-II and the interaction region; vertex detector; main tracking chamber; particle identification; electromagnetic calorimeter; muon and neutral hadron detector; magnet coil and flux return; electronics, trigger, and data acquisition; computing; CP asymmetry simulations; collaboration issues; project organization and management; and budget and schedule.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/18/1994., "slac--443", "DE94016583", and BaBar Collaboration.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1994 - 06/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401192