Current technology of particle physics detectors [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 32 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A brief discussion is given of the characteristics required of new accelerator facilities, leading into a discussion of the required detectors, including position sensitive detectors, particle identification, and calorimeters. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-38946
E 1.99: conf-8606241-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility summer school, Newport News, VA, USA, 23 Jun 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401436