Calibrations of a multichannel soft x-ray spectrometer [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A time resolved, 14 channel spectrometer with an absolutely calibrated response, was developed to cove an x-ray photon energy spectrum from 70 to 650 eV. The spectrometer utilized a combination of thin film prefilters, layered synthetic microstructure (LSM) diffractors, metal coated plastic scintillators, and photomultiplier detector tubes. Calibration of the spectrometer was done piecemeal for each component with standard techniques and the component calibrations were convolved to get a complete spectrometer response function. The two calibration procedures were compared.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "la-ur-86-2813", " conf-860880-27", "DE86015330", 30. SPIE technical symposium on optics and optoelectronic engineering, San Diego, CA, USA, 17 Aug 1986., and Blake, R.L.; Hockaday, R.G.; Grosso, J.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401489