Status of FASTBUS software in the Computing Department at Fermilab [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper presents the current status of FASTBUS software projects in the Data Acquisition Group at Fermilab. The Computing Department, which includes this group, supports software running under the PDP-11 RT-11, RSX and VAX/VMS operating systems. Fortran callable subroutine libraries are available to access FASTBUS through the IORFI-II, UNIBUS Processor Interface (UPI) and Lecroy 1821 Host Interface. The FASTBUS Diagnostic Language, implemented and supported at the University of Illinois, is used at Fermilab, where it has been converted to run under the VAX/VMS and RSX-11M operating systems. A first version of a FASTBUS database has been implemented which provides data to a program which automatically generates logical addresses and Segment Interconnect route tables.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal-tm-1359
E 1.99: conf-8509189-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
CERN FASTBUS software workshop, Geneva, Switzerland, 23 Sep 1985.
Cohen, A.; Pordes, R.; Gannon, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401552