Overview of the data acquisition electronics system design for the SLAC Linear Collider Detector (SLD) [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The SLD Detector will contain five major electronics subsystems: Vertex, Drift, Liquid Argon Calorimeter, Cerenkov Ring Imaging, and Warm Iron Calorimeter. To implement the approximately 170,000 channels of electronics, extensive miniaturization and heavy use of multiplexing techniques are required. Design criteria for each subsystem, overall system architecture, and the R and D program are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1985., "slac-pub-3792", " conf-851009-56", "DE86005664", IEEE nuclear science symposium, San Francisco, CA, USA, 23 Oct 1985., and Larsen, R.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401557