Inclusive jet cross sections at the D[O] detector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The D0 calorimeter gives uniform response, hermetic coverage and stable calibration for detection of jets produced in p[bar p] collisions out to a pseudo-rapidity [vert bar][eta][vert bar] = 4.1. Jet triggers are implemented for [vert bar][eta][vert bar][le]3.2. We present preliminary distributions for inclusive jet production versus p[sub T].
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Meeting of the Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society, Batavia, IL (United States), 10-14 Nov 1992.
Astur, R.V. . Dept. of Physics.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14401882