Study of the reaction e/sup +/e/sup/minus// /yield/. mu. /sup +/. mu. /sup/minus// with an iron solenoid spectrometer [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1988. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An iron core solenoid spectrometer is considered which will measure e/sup +/e/sup /minus// ..-->.. ..mu../sup +/..mu../sup /minus// and other final states such as e/sup +/e/sup /minus// (elastic) and ..gamma gamma... Other processes including hadron production an e ..mu.. production may also be studied. The spectrometer magnet is assembled from two independent rectangular parts of which the inner contains drift chambers and shower counters.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1988., "slac-pep-note-161", "DE88015157", and Strauch, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14402038