New solution of the problem of EMP coupling on cables over ground of finite conductivity [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This new solution replaces Dawson's Integral, in the old solution, by an infinite series. For typical EMP parameters, the solution is approximated by a double exponential function whose numerical constants are derived. Both forms of the new solution ae convenient for the calculation of the transient.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
23. annual conference on nuclear and space radiation effects, Providence, RI, USA, 20 Jul 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14402296